Dear BICOM therapists,
I have been working for many years with the Combined Test Technique (CTT) and would like to share with this BICOM CTT manual my own experiences and the experiences of my colleagues Dr. Wolfgang Rohrer and Jörg Fiedler with this system with you. It contains information on the use of CTT ampoules in testing and therapy and serves as an aid in your everyday practice. Under no circumstances should it replace a sound education and the attendance of seminars on this subject. Personally, together with my colleagues, who have been giving lectures for years, as well as the REGUMED company, it is very dear to us to have a high-quality education for all BICOM therapists worldwide.
The CTT (Combined Test Technique) was developed to quickly and in a systematic way detect strains. The individual ampoules of the various test sets contain the frequency information of pathogenic substances, pathogens and stresses or of stabilizing substances, whereby each individual ampoule contains not only one, but also numerous frequency information.
This is a significant difference to ampoules of other systems. CTT does not replace the therapy with the patient’s own frequencies, but complements them meaningfully, in order to be able to treat the patient in a more targeted and effective manner.
My particular concern is to explain to you the following facts in advance, since I always find that there are misunderstandings: Diagnostics with the CTT ampoules is an energetic diagnostic and is not comparable to a conventional diagnostic, as we know from “conventional medicine” (for example laboratory diagnostics). It does not replace these, but complements them meaningfully within the framework of a holistic concept. Please read the explanations on pages 6 to 7.
I have used the BICOM therapy together with other complementary or integrative procedures and conventional diagnostics and therapy for many years. For me it is not a procedure of “alternative medicine”, but a perfect complement, which is an important component of a holistic approach together with “conventional medicine’s”, diagnostics and therapy. I would like to see a close collaboration between complementary medicine and conventional medicine for the benefit of all patients.
With this in mind, I wish you success and joy in the testing and treating with the CTT and you personally and your patient’s good health and all the best for the future!
Take this Course
- Important notes for the test kits of the BICOM Combined Test Technique (BICOM CTT)
Test Kit 5 Functional Circuits (5E) Human
- For test purposes
- The Meridian System
- The test arrangement in the BICOM Combined Test Technique
- The test procedure in the BICOM Combined Test Technique
- Slightly modified test technique according to Dr. Rohrer
- Test step 1: Determine the disturbed element
- Test step 2: Determining the supporting elements
- Test step 3: Determining the disturbed meridians
- Test step 4: Determining the priority with numerous disturbed elements
- Test step 5: Determining the strain ampoules
- Test step 6: Determining the attenuation ampoules
- Therapeutic procedure
- Test kit: 5 Functional Circuits (5 Elements) for Horses
- Test kit: 5 Functional Circuits (5 Elements) for Dogs
- Test kit: 5 Functional Circuits (5 Elements) for Cats
- Test kit: Dogs Special
- Test kit: Horses Special
- Test kit: Allergic Strains
- Test Kit: Inhalation Allergenes
- Test kit: Food Additives
- Test kit Parasites Environmental Loads, and others
- Test Kit: Vaccines, Metals and Miscellaneous
- Test Kit: Bacteria
- Test Kit Viruses/Fungi
- Test Kit: Teeth
- Test Kit: Orthopedics
- Test Kit: Hormones, Organs, Neurotransmitters, Miasma
- Test Kit: Orthomolecular Substances
- Test Kit: Bach Flowers and Chakras
- Test Kit: Psychosomatic / Neurology
- Test Kit: Degenerated Cells I
- Test Kit: Degenerated Cells II / Immune system