Practitioners of Bioresonance Therapy use components of traditional Chinese medicine to both aid diagnosis and to treat patients. As a student of BRT it is, therefore, essential to acquire a basic understanding of its principles.
In diagnosing imbalances, we use knowledge of meridians, chi and Yin/Yang to:
• Understand the body and its connections.
• Observe the energetic status of an individual.
• Observe the imbalances of the body.
• Observe the status of specific organs/systems.
• Test for toxic strains.
• Test for needed beneficial substances.
In treatment, we use this knowledge to:
• Balance the overall energetic status of the body.
• Balance specific meridians.
• Treat toxic strains and related organs/systems.
• Treat with needed beneficial substances.
• Support specific organs/systems.
1: Chinese Medicine Principles
- 1:1 Introduction
- 1:2 A Brief Overview
- 1:3 Chi
- 1:4 Meridians
- 1:5 Yin/Yang
- 1:6 Organs and Their Pathways
- 1:7 Channel/Organ Connections
- 1:8 Meridian Systems
- 1:9 Senses and Associated Organs
- 1:10 Voll Meridians
- 1:11 Measurement Points
- 1:12 Roles of Organs/Systems
- 1:13 Meridian Flow
- 1:14 Meridian Paths and Influences
- 2: Five Element Principles
- 3: Homeopathy
4: Concepts of Allergies
- 4:1 What is an Allergy?
- 4:2 Definitions and Time Line
- 4:3 Working Definitions
- 4:4 Medical Classifications
- 4:5 Allergy and Sensitivity Reaction Classifications
- 4:6 Medical Models Of Allergy Testing
- 4:7 Conventional Drug Treatments
- 4:8 Bioresonance Classifications of Allergies
- 4:9 Fundamental Concepts – A Biophysical Approach.
- 4:10 Influencing Factors and Allergy Response
- 4:11 Therapeutic Concepts
- 4:12 CENTRAL (CHRONIC) ALLERGENS
- 4:13 Allergic Symptoms
- 4:14 Allergic Conditions
- 5: Blockages
- 6: Detoxification